How are you doing with your New Year’s resolution? February is the time of year that some people begin to give up on their resolution. One of the most popular resolutions is get more exercise or to begin an exercise program. It can be difficult during the cold, wintry months to stay motivated on your exercise plan. Here are 5 tips to help keep you motivated to drop some sweat!
1. Take a friend with you! Workouts are much easier with a workout buddy. This comradery will help get you to the gym when you don’t feel like going.
2. Pack your clothes the day before. This saves you time the day of your workout.
3. Buy a few new pieces of clothing for your workout. This will help you feel more confident.
4. Find a workout you love. Try a number of different workouts – running, CrossFit, Zumba, bootcamp, Jazzercise, swimming, etc. until you find the workout that makes time fly by.
5. Be patient with yourself. Don’t expect yourself to have all the right moves or be able to keep up with everyone in the class. Each participant had their first day as well and did not start at the top!
Associated Staffing cares about the physical and spiritual well-being of others. We offer an award-winning wellness program to our employees.