We live our mission every day, in everything we do.
Our mission is simple: We will be the leading, innovative provider of outsourcing employment solutions in the Midwest through clerical, production and professional services. But these aren’t just words on paper for us.
Our mission drives us to take a shift at a local production company so that we understand better what kind of candidate our client is seeking.
Our mission drives us to come in to the office well before 8 a.m. so that we can talk with a client before their day gets busy.
Our mission drives us to not only achieve our recruiting goals, but blow them out of the water.
Our mission gives us the relentless spirit we need to make phone call after phone call to find the perfect candidate for a job.
Our mission is who we are. And who we will be in the future.
Yes, our mission is words on paper. But it’s much more than that to us.
Our goal is to become a proactive partner with our customers, integrating our capabilities to enhance their business processes and providing The Total Experience in quality and responsiveness. We will provide a challenging, rewarding work atmosphere for all employees and treat associates fairly, honestly and with respect.
From temporary workers to a direct hire CEO, we offer services to meet your needs. We have placed thousands of workers across Nebraska, proudly serving the communities of Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Columbus and Omaha.
This is who we are.
After working numerous years in the corporate world, Brian McMahon felt that the reward for his efforts would be greater if he owned his own business.
He wanted the flexibility that comes with being a business owner.
He wanted the American Dream.
After looking at several businesses over three years, Brian purchased Associated Staffing in 1995.
- 1995 – Our first office opened in a house on the corner of College and Broadwell St. in Grand Island. We had two part-time employees and Brian McMahon as the full-time manager.
- 1998 – With a rapidly expanding business, we moved our Grand Island location out of a house and into a larger office. We also opened the doors to our bright-orange Hastings office, staying there a few months before moving to our current location at 1023 W 2nd St.
- 1999 - We opened our Kearney location at 412 E 25th St. and our Professional Staffing Division that focuses on professional job searches. Brian McMahon was also honored in 1999 with an Entrepreneur of the Year award.
- 2003 – Associated Staffing acquired Best Temps, another staffing agency, to establish our Omaha office at 5012 L St.
- 2006 – Awarded Honorable Mention from Staffing Industry Review Magazine for Customer Service.
- 2007 – Our Columbus office opened its doors in May 2007 at 915 23rd St. Ste. 400.
- 2008 – Honored with Governor Heineman’s Workplace Wellness Award, Grand Island Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award and placed third in Staffing Industry Review Magazine for Customer Service.
- 2009 – To accommodate our growing business, we moved our Grand Island and Corporate offices to our current location at 820 N Webb Rd.
- 2011 and 2014 – Awarded with the Grower Award for Workplace Wellness.
- 2016 – Honored with the American Staffing Association Care Award, recognizing our corporate social responsibility initiatives.